Santander Essential Multisport Tour, 5 Days
Activities: Hiking, Whitewater Rafting, Mountain Biking, Paragliding, Swimming and Cultural Discovery
Situated at the crossroads of epic natural wonders, and with a culture and history all its own, Santander is the perfect locale for a Colombian adventure. Awe-inspiring rivers, mountains, canyons, and caves await the adventurous traveler, and there is truly no shortage of activities to get your heart racing. The following itinerary gets you out into the splendor of the area’s incredible landscapes, and deep into the culture of a rich agricultural tradition.
- Mountain bike on the best-rated downhill run in Colombia.
- Enjoy a wide variety of adventure activities, ecosystems and reserves.
- Raft down the “Grand Canyon of South America”.
- Hike back in time along the historic Royal Roads to Guane.
- Paraglide with incredible views over the Chicamocha Gorge.
- Swim through a stone carved river system.
- Experience the flavors of local Santander cuisine.
- Explore the best preserved colonial cities in Colombia.
- Learn from expert adventure and naturalist guides.
DAY 1: BIKING TO BARICHARA AND THE SUAREZ CANYON
DAY 2: RAPPELLING JUAN CURI WATERFALL AND SPELUNKING INDIO CAVE
DAY 3: PARAGLIDING CHICAMOCHA GORGE, EXPLORING CURITI, AND SWIMMING PESCADERITO
DAY 4: RAFTING THE SUAREZ RIVER
DAY 5: HIKING TO GUANE VIA THE ROYAL ROAD
Rates per person based in groups of 4 passengers. If there are less than 4 passengers a supplement must be applied. Please get a quote from one of our travel specialist by filling out the form at the right side of this page.
Season: All year
Altitude: 400m – 2800m (1,000 – 9,400 ft.) above sea level
Average Temperature Andes Highlands: 60ºF to 70ºF / 12ºC – 20ºC.
Subtropical Valleys: 65ºF to 80ºF / 15ºC – 26ºC.
Suggested Ítems to Bring: Rain jacket, flashlight, water bottle, sun block, hat, and mosquito repellent.
You might also be interested in these vacation tours:
SANTANDER ESSENTIAL MULTISPORT TOUR